Another update… nothing major, just fixing things that needed fixing. Like some Agent Class identifications. A bug we discovered was how the MeshAgent Reports on the OS it is installed on. So for instance, if you have Windows 10 21H1, MeshAgent reported it as being Windows 10 2009 or 2004. We figured out a better way to obtain WMI reporting/telemetry.

Another fix to our ability to use CIRA Intel AMT. That has been fixed.

Joseph Forbes (691)

Information Technology Consultant. For SMB, SOHO, and Online business. From Computers to Telecommunications this guy has been into it since hippies made it hip. Drone Pilot and Tech Aficionado I get to travel the State of Texas to help businesses succeed.