Position: Full Time – 40 hours
Reports to: President
SNX Consulting is seeking a WordPress Web Designer to join our growing online department.
If you’re a web designer with strategic business know-how and creative marketing abilities, this is the position for you! The preferred candidate has a design background with basic development knowledge, and a bachelor’s degree/or 6yr experience in graphic design, or related field.
As a WordPress Designer, you’ll work on behalf of our clients to create partnerships that improve their online presence with strategic creative designs. We are looking for someone who can do more than create something that “looks pretty.” This creative, technical position requires a keen eye for details and composition as well as ability to research clients’ specific industries in order to create high converting websites that deliver the right kind of leads.
This position is virtual, work from home, cloud – meaning you can work from anywhere!
- Create user-focused websites using WordPress from “our foundation” concept to delivery
- Design in a way that is informative and also sales/marketing focused to convert traffic into leads
- Design marketing materials such as printable promotions, email newsletter campaigns, and social media graphics
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing design and marketing trends in order remain relevant in this competitive industry
- Develop graphics based on client direction
- Work closely with our clients to understand their specific marketing goals to apply them to a site design
- Bring well thought-out solutions to team members to improve existing processes
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects with differing timelines simultaneously through to completion
Skills & Experience
- 4Yr Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, development, or related field (other degrees may be considered) with 6Yrs experience.
- Proven portfolio experience as a web designer
- Significant WordPress experience is a must
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve deadlines
- Confident and articulate customer-centric communicator with excellent documentation writing skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent (GIMP v2, What tools you work best with)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML5, and other relevant (We can teach you .NET/ASP)
- Knowledge of PHP and/or WordPress development
- Experience in motion graphics or video editing (a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or AdWords (for marketing campaigns)
- Experience with email marketing software and/or marketing automation
About SNX Consulting
SNX Consulting is a managed services provider consultancy business with innovative talent, helping our clients stay ahead of the fast changing business market. Our focus is to give our clients the attention they deserve at a fair price. Our philosophy is a “Murphy’s Law” mentality, with a side of Boy Scout “Be Prepared” practice. Our clients are Small Businesses in Texas that we manage their Technology in their offices. From ISP, Telecoms, Networking, Systems and Services we provide experienced support for businesses that are just small enough to not need a full time IT employee.
We bring new ideas and creative solutions to the table. We form solid relationships with all our clients, working side-by-side with them to grow business using a combination of managed break/fix services, powerful digital marketing techniques, detailed analysis and innovative solutions.
Individuals interested in joining an innovative, client-focused company should submit a cover letter and resume below. (There will be a button, soon… we are working on the forms… Apply Soon.)